Saturday, December 13, 2014

Re: iphone 5 64GB - AT&T - (white) $275.00

I thought I would ask if this was posted to Coronado locals yard sale? I haven't been able to find it on the feed? 

Jenae Peckham | Broker | Realtor

CalBRE License # 01320057

HCD SP1264556

Cell 760-277-3868 | Fax 888-400-7207

www.JenaePeckham.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 13, 2014, at 11:00 AM, Jenae Peckham <jenpeckham@me.com> wrote:

iphone 5 64GB - AT&T - (white) originally purchased July 2013. Has had lifeproof case on it until early November 2014. In Great condition. $275.00

No Box. No Chargers. We upgraded.

 

(We have wiped phones, sorry photos were pre wipe.)

 

 

 

Jenae Politovich Peckham, Broker  CalBRE #01320057 HCD Licensed Salesperson 1264566    

ATTITUDE is often the deciding detail of success … keep your attitude successful!

DIRECT CELL &TEXT:  760-277-3868  DIRECT FAX: 888.400.7207

www.jenaepeckham.com

 

<iphone 5.back.jpg>
<iphone 5 side.jpg>
<iphone 5 side2.jpg>
<iphone 5. 64GB.JPG>
<iphone 5.64.jpg>

No comments:

Post a Comment