Sunday, November 30, 2014

about to send you a bunch of items

Hi there.  I am Elie Cole and my Mom, Ann Cole, lives in Coronado.   You just accepted me into the yard sale FB group and my Mom is already a member.  I was going to post a bunch of things for her under my FB account.  Then I saw your instructions on how to post via email.  My Mom wants to know if they can posted on FB but NOT under her name?  It can be my name.  Would that be okay?  I am about to send a bunch of items via my Mom's email address.  I would like the queries to go to her via her email address but she just doesn't want her name on the Fb page as selling stuff.  Does that make sense and can we do it that way?
Thanks, Elie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment