Saturday, November 1, 2014

2013 Trek Superfly 29er Mountain Bike New Cond less than 50 miles

Description:
Frame Trek Alpha Platinum Series aluminum w/Gary Fisher G2 geometry
Fork RockShox Reba RL Solo Air w/G2 offset, 100mm-travel
Rims/Wheels Bontrager Mustang, tubeless-ready
Hubs Bontrager
Tires Bontrager 29-1, 29 x 2.2
Crankset Shimano
Chainrings 42/32/24
Front Derailleur Shimano Deore
Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT
Rear Cogs Shimano, 10-speed: 11-36
Shifters Shimano Deore
Handlebars Bontrager Race Lite
Tape/Grips Bontrager Race
Stem Bontrager Race Lite
Brake Levers Shimano
Brakes Shimano disc
Saddle Bontrager Evoke 2
Seatpost Bontrager Rhythm Elite
Price $1500 retail $3000
26lbs It's a hardtail. 

You can take the info to Cruiserking in Coronado, and he will let you know if the bike is worth it. Serious inquires only. I can transport the bike to Cruiserking if you want to see it. You can try it in the parking lot, but not for a long ride

The size is 17.5". I'm 5'6" and it fits me great. I bought an electric bike and I'm not really a mountain bike ridder; I'm more a road biker. My carbon fiber Look 385 is also for sale 2009. Built from the ground up: Mavic tires Shamano Deore 17lb bike. Super fast dream machine.    It's 21". Components cost around 6k. I only want 2300 for it. email for pics if interested. Both bikes will be on ebay for a little more to cover shipping. Once I get a bid, I have to take the bikes off this site. Neither bike comes with pedals. 

Contact info Dr. Jan Koontz
phone 260-225-5375 Leave a message

No comments:

Post a Comment